Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best dream ever!

Yesterday the dentist said I must come back in 2 weeks' time either to pull my teeth or straight away wear braces..But I think he meant 2 weeks later pull teeth,and then the following week wear braces..Because my mum made 2 appointments..Maybe he's just trying not to frighten me..lol!

I missed my 3 days 2 night school musical camp!! Argh! It's because I had to go for ballet trial exam on Sunday so I couldn't go.I heard they had a blast.I saw the pictures on facebook too.So many people went, man!

I decided to quit basketball..I like playing it for fun but I'm not good in training..I'm not really a sports kind of person.When I told my friend (who is the basketball team leader) that I wanted to quit,she was like "I'm gonna kill u!" lol!


Last night I dreamt about something..A boy proposing to me! lol! I don't remember much but I just remember the proposing part..That boy was so handsome! One of my best dreams ever! XD

Glee is on tonight!! Finally I can stay up late and watch it..I managed to catch all the shows..My mum recorded them for me on days that I couldn't stay up late :)

5 comments:

v a n i a said...

They won't put on the braces the same day they do the extraction. Also, the dentist might take two appointments to get the extraction done, depending on how many teeth you need to get pulled. I took about a month after my first appt before I actually wore braces.

pinkguitar said...

O..I'm not quite looking forward to the extraction part XD

pinkguitar said...

Not quite looking forward to wearing braces either..

ckchan7 said...

aiya...whos te handsome guy?
oh...now i know tat you are s excitng to get married...wakaakka

pinkguitar said...

a actor on a chinese show...hehehehehe..not so fast la...dunno who to get married too oso..haha