Last Saturday I went to an education fair at KLCC with my parents and brother because my parents wanted to show my brother the courses available at the universities. Some of the girls I saw were so short! I was like the tallest among a lot of them! :S But I saw this university called UCSI that offers music studies! I told my parents I want to go there next time.
We walked around and I saw another university (I forgot what name it was) that offers Performing Arts! My mum said "Glee"!! I took both brochures of the music studies and performing arts.Maybe I'll choose one of those universities next time,if I can pass my Grade 8 in piano and get good marks in SPM.
Yesterday I went for my ballet trial exam.This was a different ballet studio..it's the actual studio for our exam.The music there is different from the one our teacher uses..The music for our solo dance was getting faster and faster! All of us were like rushing here and there, dancing so fast... mum even laughed! XD
Today I went for my theory exam! I was so nervous in the morning! I was even more nervous seeing my teacher! The exam paper was ok...But I've never read that Italian term before..So I just simply wrote something in the blank space :S
Tomorrow I am going to the dentist! This is the first time I'm not so sad about it..Normally I hate going to the dentist (but everyone hates it right?) So I guess it's normal..
I missed basketball practice today! I think I'm gonna have to miss tomorrow's one too. (I didn't want to go anyway,so I'm quite happy about it) :D

2 comments:
Ooo, so you're interesting in doing music? :D
You happen to fall the tall category. How lucky. =.=
Dentist appointment used to scare me but after having to go there every month when I had braces, it's no longer nerve wrecking.
Yup :D
Alot of my ballet friends are quite tall..Except for 2 of them who are really short..
Me too..It scares me every time.I hope the same thing will happen too..If not I dont wanna go to the dentist... XD
Post a Comment