School starts today...No!!!!!! Yesterday my family celebrated my brother's 16th birthday (It's actually tomorrow)..My mum bought a chocolate cake for him (he only likes chocolate cakes)..He said the people in our church Youth Fellowship celebrated with him too.I call his birthday a Sweet 16th Birthday..because I used to watch the parties on television of people celebrating their 16th birthday.
I bought him an "Arsenal" nail clipper because I didn't know what else to buy for him..I was arguing with him just now because he won't stop disturbing me..Brothers... :S
My teacher today asked me to conduct for assembly..I was half way passing up all my homework..and she came to find me :S She asked me whether I could just conduct "1" song..I was like errr...Not quite interested...She kept asking until I said yes..haiz..Can't believe I said yes..So I have to start conducting next week..In front of the whole school!! no!!!!! :( I also went in to see the renovations..because my teacher wanted to see it..although I was not supposed to..But she asked me to follow her in..They did it quite fast..It is like our "mini" hall..Maybe we will have our band practices there next time :D
I just finished drawing my map on a huge cardboard (with a little..maybe not a little..A LOT of help from my dad) Hope my teacher won't asked me to do it again, like last time... Happy early 2 hours Birthday,Bro!! Hope you have a sweet one! :D
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment