Yesterday I wrote 2 pages of what I'm unhappy about (which teacher asked us to write).I folded the paper and I'll give it to my teacher personally on Monday.
Yesterday I had a chat with my last year's replacement Malay teacher on MSN..She said my Malay teacher taught her English last time when she was in school too! Like can you imagine that?? She's all grown up now..So that means my Malay teacher has been teaching in my school for more than 10 years now..Wow!
It was fun chatting with her..I invited her for Teacher's Day but she had exams :(
She also said my Malay teacher was a kind person last time..I was like "You gotta be kidding me right?" I mean really,she's not kind at all! Maybe to other people but us..No!
Tomorrow we're going to wear pointe shoes in ballet class! Yipee!! (if teacher brought back the shoes that we tried on last week at the PJ school).
Yesterday I had a chat with my last year's replacement Malay teacher on MSN..She said my Malay teacher taught her English last time when she was in school too! Like can you imagine that?? She's all grown up now..So that means my Malay teacher has been teaching in my school for more than 10 years now..Wow!
It was fun chatting with her..I invited her for Teacher's Day but she had exams :(
She also said my Malay teacher was a kind person last time..I was like "You gotta be kidding me right?" I mean really,she's not kind at all! Maybe to other people but us..No!
Tomorrow we're going to wear pointe shoes in ballet class! Yipee!! (if teacher brought back the shoes that we tried on last week at the PJ school).

2 comments:
AWW!! I can't believe you're doing pointe already.
Yeah..My teacher did say my class are too young to wear points..Normally other people wear point shoes when their older..
Post a Comment