Saturday, June 19, 2010

Aquaria.

It's been a long time since I've blogged..

On Thursday I went to watch Toy Story 3 with my parents and brother.The show was Awesome!!! Super nice! In the middle of the show my dad fell asleep :S

Yesterday we went to Times Square to buy my brother's school bag..He kept telling me that there are always pretty girls wherever he goes =.= But for once he let me walk beside him just because I was wearing my super short pants and carrying a bag.

Today I went for my children church outing to KLCC's Aquaria.I took photos and videos.There was like nobody..yes NOBODY in the whole group that was my age..All the rest didn't come.Or maybe they didn't want to come :( I was actually suppose to look after the smaller kids that were going..But eventually they didn't go..

I can't believe it's already Saturday! and then Sunday..and then school day! :( Tomorrow I got ballet class...Too lazy to go :S

No comments: