Saturday, June 5, 2010

Donuts..


My dad woke me up to go for guitar class at 7:35 a.m.!! So early!! Half way during guitar class,my brother told me his slipper strap broke..After guitar class my dad and I force him to go for breakfast at the mamak shop with us.I laughed at the way he walked. xD

My family and I went shopping for the whole entire day! First we went to Mid Valley to buy my brother's slipper (he wore it straight away after he bought it). :D We ate donuts for lunch because we weren't very hungry..I ate too much. :S After that we went to The Curve.I got dizzy in the car,I slept until we reached there.I saw the same donut shop and the donuts had a very strong smell..I felt like vomiting that time..I'm not gonna eat a donut for the rest of the day! (but there's still left overs at home) :(

We went to Ikano later.Ate dinner there (the donuts I ate spoilt my appetite for the whole day!) I felt dizzy again in the car..I don't know why..Tried to sleep but couldn't :(

What a day!

No comments: