Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally Over!

Exams are FINALLY over! Yipeeeee..!!! :D All three papers today were ok.I wanted to sleep but it was just too hot..

Have you all been through a time when you're getting scolded when you didn't do anything wrong? Or you feel like scold that teacher but you can't do that? My class has been going through that for the whole week with my Maths teacher.After we did something wrong last time,I feel like she's starting to become a little bit "crazy".

I've never ever met a teacher like her before..I guess now she's worst then my Malay teacher :S

Next week is holidays!!!! But I have school tuition for one week :(

2 comments:

××stephy××乐---------------- said...

YA LORZZ..
I THINK HER CRAZY AD..
COZ SHE SAY SHE DIE IS WE LORZZ
HATE HER...
WHY LIKE THAT SAY WE O..
WE WHERE GT ...

pinkguitar said...

Yalar..Really Hate her lar..She always cannot stop scolding us de..Everyday must scold...