It was the first day of school today..Our maths teacher was explaining to us the format of how to do the surface area thingy..We all didn't understand what she was saying! She drew the picture on the blackboard but wow it was so messy! I was like what in the world is teacher saying or writing? I thought I was just blur but when I asked the boy beside me whether he understand, he said "No" too..
My Chinese teacher also gave us our Chinese exam essay papers..When I got it I couldn't believe what I was seeing..My marks was like totally super higher than last time! Awesome!!! All I can say now is thank you thank you a million times to my teacher and of course God! :D
Tomorrow is band practise day...Our teacher told us 2 weeks ago that this week they are going to choose I new band conductor for next year (because next year I'm no more in that school)...and probably I'll have to teach them :( I'm not a expert in conducting but I'll "try" to teach them the correct way.
David Archuleta and Justin Bieber are super cute!!! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment