I have a lot of homework these few days..My hand felt like it was going to "patah" XD
I got back all my exam papers..My result is higher than last time one :D Next Saturday is report card day! Scary....I don't know what my teacher is going to say to my mum..
My band teacher said there is no competition this year :( and they also didn't chose the new band conductor for next year on that day..Instead they asked me to teach the students who don't know how to play the "Mama Mia" song.. It was so hard to teach them because some of them don't learn the piano (and yet they bought a pianica).So they can't read notes..So yup,I need to teach them from grade 1.. :S
I gave my exam papers to my tuition teacher on Wednesday..She didn't say much about it. (Thank God!) She also said something that really made me angry..I just stapled something wrong and she called me a name..What in the world is wrong with this teachers now a days!!!! I told my mum about it and she said maybe she didn't mean it in a bad way...
What happened to this teachers? Where did they learn their moral? That day I was sitting beside my tuition teacher..Suddenly she just took my pencil and started writing..I was like where in the world is your manners?! Of course I didn't say it out..
Tomorrow I have extra school activites in school..Malay class :( Most of my friends are not going..Haiz..
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment