Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cheer leading??

On Thursday my music teacher asked me to join the singing competition. I was like not again..Last time she asked me to conduct during assembly time.. and I remembered I stared at her. After that she didn't ask me again. Probably because you knew I didn't wanted too...but now again?? Oh no..

Actually I don't mind singing..but I prefer singing in a group. Not by myself because I'm a shy person. Now I guess my teacher is trying to force me to sing. What should I do??

Besides that, my teacher chose me as the leader for the cheer leading competition. My best friend got chosen too. XD I was really hiding my face because cheer leading?? I don't even know how to cheer... Later I told my mum in the car and she laughed. LOL.

Tomorrow I have a ballet performance. It's my ballet studio's grand opening. Hope everything will go well. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cheerleading! That's so cool! Then again, it's cool if it's anything like the real thing. If it's the one with the plastic pom-poms and no cool moves and stunts, then it's... not up to the awesomeness of the real thing yet. xD

pinkguitar said...

I think mine is with the plastic pom poms..Wish I could do the real thing :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll get a chance the do the real thing in secondary school. But it depends what school you pick though.

pinkguitar said...

Cool! :D