Friday, October 8, 2010

It's just not fair!

I came back from school early today because I was sick. My mum told the guard she came to fetch me..Then the guard say "Dia betul-betul sakit?" LOL! Of course I'm betul-betul sakit la.. =.=

David Archuleta's new album is out!! I'm not gonna buy it because it's too expensive. Maybe I'll just record it and put it in my mp5.. Speaking about that, I can't believe I forgot to watch Glee on Wednesday!! :( 

Yesterday my friends and I were very very super duper angry with one of the discipline teachers in my school. I don't know how they can become a discipline and moral teacher. They always teach us to be fair..but they are not fair themselves! Just because my class is call the "famous class", they only punish us! They don't even punish the other class people when they do wrong things! >:(

I know when these "discipline" teachers hear someone did something wrong, the first thing they think is "Oh, it must be the famous class students". Everybody thinks like that...It's just not fair..It's like they're spies..They only spy on us and don't spy on the good class students..Hey, good class people do wrong things too you know...and one more thing, last time I saw the discipline room door open and the air cond was on. =.= So should I call them a discipline teacher??

Anyways, my teacher told us Children's Day is in November..(So late) and I'm going out with my friends tomorrow. :D

No comments: