Monday, October 4, 2010

Malacca trip

Last Saturday I went for my school trip. I had a very fun time there! My friends and I took quite a lot of pictures together. We went to Malacca and visited a few places. My friends didn't want me to post up any pictures of them on the internet..

On the way to Malacca we stop by at the Seremban Siew Pow shop to make our own Siew Pows. Mine turn out very ugly. I didn't have a photo of it because my hands were very sticky. After that, we were off to Malacca. We watched G-Force in the bus. I was sitting behind with my friends and we were exchanging hand phones to play. XD
This is the Siew Pow place in Seremban.

The first place we went to was the bee farm. We could buy honey there..and we could also try all different types of honey too! I called my mum to ask whether she wanted some but she said it was too expensive. Next stop we went to a 110-metre revolving tower. I had fun there.I mean up there. XD I knew someone was going to scream when the tower went up and it was true. Somebody did scream.

After that we went to have lunch. It was a Baba-Nyonya restaurant. I like all the food except the curry chicken..We couldn't finish it so we decided to play a game. It's kinda like scissors, paper, stone but a in a different way. The person who loses has to eat one piece of the chicken..lol :D

Next we went to the Museum or Art Gallery..Oh man, how can I forget where I went to??Anyways, there was a huge giraffe there and I screamed when I saw it. XD It frighten me..I was so huge!!
Christ Church Melaka
Huge giraffe

After that my friends and I went around the shops to buy some souvenirs. We all bought a necklace with our names on it. It was kinda like a friendship and remembrance necklace..We wore it to school on Monday. :D Some of my friends even wrote the names of the person they like and gave it to them. XD but of course I didn't..
This is my necklace. I know the "S" word is crooked but it's ok..

We left at 5 and reach back at 8 o' clock in the evening..:S It was quite jam. We watched the movie "Madagascar" and "2012". We were also singing the "I like to move it move it" song in the bus..XD It was so much fun! :D

On Sunday, I went for hip hop class because we were suppose to practise a dance for Children's Day in school. At first we were suppose to act but now we changed it into a dance performance. I must say the dance was a little bit weird but also fun..In the afternoon I had to perform in church. It was our 22nd church anniversary. (Wow, I was so busy during the weekend!)



No comments: