Exams are finally over!!! No more exams for this year..
Last Sunday, my family and I went to take our family photo in Putrajaya. In the evening, we went for a wedding dinner. At night I was sick, so I didn't go to school the next morning..and I had exams on that day :(
Today my maths teacher asked us to write anything that we want to say to her. We could write good things or bad things about her.We were all shocked when she said that. So we wrote as much as we could. She already said she wont give the paper to anyone else. It's only between us and her.
I used to be very excited when weekends come. Now I'm not excited at all when weekends come.Why?? because of piano class. I changed teacher. So in the beginning of the month I was quite excited because UPSR was over. I "thought" I could just focus on my piano and just enjoy it...First week of class was fun. Second week of class was ok..but after the third week of class, I just couldn't take it anymore. I've never had SO MANY things to practise in my entire life! My mum ask me to tell her to not give me so many songs to practise but I don't think I dare to...
I also have problems with my scales. I can play it with all wrong fingering but smoothly. My teacher last time didn't say anything about it, so I just left it that way.I didn't even know the fingering was all wrong until my new teacher told me. Last week she told my mum all my technick was wrong. Sometimes it's not because I don't know the fingering, it's just that I'm nervous. Couldn't she see the way my hand was shaking so badly? :S
Monday is my 4th week of piano class...and I practise very hard on my scales. If I don't get it right again, I'll be coming home crying...again..
Anyways, next Thursday is my last Children's Day. I'm performing 2 times. The following week I'm having my band party. On the following following week I'll be performing in The Mines. It's gonna be a very fun month and busy month. :D
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment