Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New books...

Today I got my new form 1 books. I thought I could actually say "Bye bye books" but now I cant. :(  That day my headmaster told us that they were going to organize some activities for us to join. I thought his "activities" were like competitions and other stuff..but his "activities" actually meant like a essay talk, a Form 1 thingy talk and all kinds of other talks! That means I'll probably have to sit in the hall for the whole hour listening to somebody talk. Oh man...

My class teacher told us that we were suppose to perform during our last "Children's Day". So we plan on acting. One of my friends didn't wanted to join, but after that my classmate told her something that remind me of Gabriella in the movie "High School Musical 3: Senior Year". :D

My teacher actually wanted me to either play the piano or dance ballet. When she said the ballet word I quickly said no. I don't want to embarrass myself. I actually don't mind playing the guitar or piano for the closing song. :D

Anyways, I waiting for Saturday to come. I'm going for a school trip to Melaka! Most of my friends are going. It's a one day trip. Hope I don't get the flu on that day!

No comments: