Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tuition Tuition Tuition..

I had my extra tuition class in school today..Only my class had tuition because one of the boys in my class asked for an extra day...and ended he didn't even come today. :S but it was fun and cool. We can scream all we want and no discipline teacher or anybody else can stop us! Muahahahhahaa...haha

During recess time we walk around the school and sit in the canteen while chit chatting. The canteen wasn't open so we couldn't buy anything to eat. We were chasing each other around the hall. XD We broke all the school rules..Lol just kidding. :D

This afternoon I also had tuition classes. (normal tuition,not school) My tuition teacher just gave us new books on Monday..and we are suppose to finish everything in 2 weeks! :S haiz...why didn't teacher give us the book earlier??

This is probably the last day I can use the computer..I only can use after my UPSR exams.. :S

No comments: