Last week I went shopping with my parents. I bought a very unusual rubber. I don't know what it's called but it can spin and rubb stuff automatically. That means it will help you rub stuff and all you have to do is press a button. :D
I also bought a new pair of shoes. It gave me two blisters on each leg.. :S
Last Saturday I went to watch the movie "Pua Chu Kang". After that we went to Pizza Hut to eat dinner. While eating dinner, my brother suddenly said "There's a crockroach next to your head". I thought he was bluffing me because he always does. So I slowly turned around and it was true. There was a cockroach there!!! I didn't scream but I was freaking out!! Btw, a few days ago my brother saw a cockroach downstairs and after he told my mum, he was standing on the staircase waiting for my mum to kill the cockroach! XD So I'm not the only one scared.
My teacher told us tomorrow and Monday is going to be a busy day for us because we have to arrange all the tables and chairs. I hope exam days will pass fast!

1 comment:
Thx! :D
Post a Comment