Yesterday I went for my school activities in the morning. On Friday teacher said there's no more Malay classes on Saturday (of course) but..it rained yesterday morning and the field was wet. So we couldn't go out to have our activities.
I actually thought school "activities" would be like playing basketball, badminton or anything...but the first was English class, the second class was sports and the third class is TKRS (don't know what it stands for) but teacher was asking us a Malay quiz. :S
On Friday teacher said she wanted to give us our exam papers back (we can bring home our question papers) I wasn't so happy to hear that. I didn't wanted to know my results so fast! It's like the teachers are more nervous than us..but I guess I can't do anything about it. Other school teachers also gave out the exam papers.
Nowadays it feels weird..Sometimes I'll be sitting in my room wondering what I should do. After thinking for a while then I only remembered exams were over. LOL! and my brother keeps using my computer (not mine actually, I share with my parents) and he's addicted to this "Dota" game. :S
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment