Sunday, September 5, 2010

Camp Rock 2!!


Last Friday the Standard 6 students in my school had to resit our BM exam paper.. Why?? 1 of the tuition centres leaked our trial exam paper :S The BM paper was HARD!! Why must they leak the paper!!!??? >:(

On Friday night, we went to "Susan Bistro" restaurant to celebrate my uncle and aunt's birthday. After that we went back to my grandparent's house to cut cake :D

Yesterday I went to watch the movie "Grown Ups" with my family. It was a very funny movie...but I wonder why there weren't a lot of people watching it..There was this guy who laughed very loudly in the cinema..All of us were laughing loudly actually.. XD

Today I watched "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". I just had to watch it because I like all this kind of movies..All those with dancing, singing and stuff like that...and there was also a lot of advertisements on TV about this show. I like the duet "I Wouldn't Change A Thing" :D

Tomorrow I have tuition classes in school..4 and a half hours of English!!! NO....!!!! :S

No comments: