Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bye bye books


UPSR is finally, finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did ok in all my exams...Didn't feel so nervous after all.

First day,
Went in the exam room..Thank God I had good examiners. Did my exam. I was starring at one of the questions that I didn't know how to do on my Malay paper for a very long time. XD

Second day,
Went for my Chinese paper. After that came out and went for my recess. My group of friends and I were chit chatting in the canteen. We were to only ones there. After a while I told my friends "Are we suppose to be here or in class? coz nobody is here except us" We all decided to go back to class.I mean run back to class. :D On the way back, I heard one of my discipline teacher talking to another teacher. She was saying "Everyone was in class except that class" and she pointed at my class. I was like "Oh no..." but it was our recess time right?? Why must we be in class?

I went in class and my discipline teacher came in too. She scolded our class, probably because the boys were playing all their "hand games" and they were shouting very loudly like "boom" and whatever..So lame..Anyways, my discipline teacher scolded us as the "Naughtiest class in the whole school" again.. >:(
For me I think my class is not the naughtiest class in the whole school. It's just that she hasn't seen all the rest of the classes. How I hate being called like that.. >:(

Last day, (which is today)
I went in class and I didn't see my group of friends..I thought they will be studying in class but they were actually playing.. :S I sms my best friend last week and I asked her whether she was studying..(I was bored) and she gave me an answer "Of course....not" LOL! but I think she was just joking XD

In the afternoon I had my "Ujian Aptitud" (sorry, I don't know whether it's the correct spelling.) I didn't eat lunch because by the time I reach the canteen, all the food that I wanted to eat was all finished! For once the canteen uncle and aunties didn't cook enough food. My exam was at 2:15...and my school teacher already asked us to get ready at 1:15!!! =.=

At 1 something, I went in the exam room. We had 1 and a half hours to finish our paper..It was weird because normally other exams aren't so long...but I knew why when I got the paper. We had to answer 61 question!

After exam finished I could finally say "Phew, Thank God that's over" I can say bye bye to tuition, bye bye to books and hello shopping malls! XD

Just now I opened my Facebook account and I saw this person. I added her but I don't know who she is (I normally don't add strangers) I was think "I only didn't use the computer for 1 week and I forgot who I added?" Lol..Till now I'm still trying to figure out who that is..

2 comments:

悦沁 said...

那个Ujian Aptitud,真的很容易!一下子就做完了,害到我在剩下的时间不懂要做什么,要睡又睡不着!

pinkguitar said...

我也是 :D