It's finally Friday!! Yipee!! But I still have activities in school tomorrow. :S
My "Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya" teacher just came back today from her 3 days of courses.I needed to tell her something but I decided not to...Because if she asks me whether they had signed the attendance book for the past 3 days I'll be like "Oops,I didn't come up to see"...So I thought I better not go up today...
This morning was so hot in class! Teacher kept looking at me...I looked like I had a fever! But I didn't..(I think).I just recovered from my flu...I still had a little runny nose this morning..So it's back to gummy bears and cold drinks! :D
I downloaded a song to my mp5 using the Youtube Downloader..It took me 10 minutes to download that...and when I switched on my mp5 to listen to it..It said "File Error"..Argh! I think recording it will be faster..
My "Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya" teacher just came back today from her 3 days of courses.I needed to tell her something but I decided not to...Because if she asks me whether they had signed the attendance book for the past 3 days I'll be like "Oops,I didn't come up to see"...So I thought I better not go up today...
This morning was so hot in class! Teacher kept looking at me...I looked like I had a fever! But I didn't..(I think).I just recovered from my flu...I still had a little runny nose this morning..So it's back to gummy bears and cold drinks! :D
I downloaded a song to my mp5 using the Youtube Downloader..It took me 10 minutes to download that...and when I switched on my mp5 to listen to it..It said "File Error"..Argh! I think recording it will be faster..
My specs is so annoying! It keeps dropping down even though I get it straightened and tightened at the specs shop..But it's better than last time..So I decided to leave it a little bit down...

2 comments:
LOL. Ten minutes is moderate. I've waited even longer to download YT videos when the internet connection is lousy.
Yeah,mine gets disconnected everytime there's alot of people using it..
Post a Comment